logo & brand identity
print & large format
digital & web design
Living in: Dublin, Ireland
Originally from: Davenport, Iowa (USA)
When I moved to Dublin in 2012 the plan was a year working abroad
before starting my career with my journalism degree. But the path diverged, and instead I have found myself immersed in Dublin's rapidly expanding design field. Here I have had the opportunity to use my creative skills and experience in both freelance and in-house roles for clients based all over the world.
From creating logos and packaging for local start-ups, to print, digital and promotional design for global corporations, my work is never boring or static. And I wouldn’t have it any other way!
If you’d like to have a chat about a collaboration or job opportunity, don’t hesitate to drop me a line. Let’s create something together!
- Snap Charlemont (Dublin) - Graphic Designer
- Snap Leeson (Dublin) - Graphic Designer
- Comfort Keepers (Dublin) - Social Media Coordinator
- Starbucks (Dublin) - Supervisor
- The Quad-City Times (Davenport, Iowa) - Graphic Designer
- Meredith Corporation, (Des Moines, Iowa) - Editorial Apprentice
Recent Freelance Work
- The Dublin Cookie Co. (Dublin) - logo design
- Post Card Brewing Co. (Dublin) - label design
- FG Fitness Studio (Dublin) - logo & promotional design
- Sophie Spence Rugby Academy (Dublin) - logo & promo design
- BA (Hons) Magazine Journalism, minor in Graphic Design
Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa (2007-2011)
- Certificate in Web Design & Development
Griffith College, Dublin, Ireland (2016)
- Study Abroad Programme
Dublin City University, Dublin, Ireland (2010)
- Adobe Creative Suite CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Print, package promotional, & digital design
- Web development & design (HTML & CSS)
- UX / UI design
- Playing sports - Rugby, Softball, and Jugger (yep, it's a real sport!)
- Traveling - anywhere I can!
- Exploring art - museums, galleries, anything inspiring or beautiful